Kinder Australia’s K-Redi-Liner Ceramic modular lining system is a bolt-in system that can be arranged to fix any wear pattern. K-Redi-Liner Ceramic is suitable for conveyor transfer points, high wear chutes, screen discharge and feed liners. Solid kryptane engineered polyurethane will provide the highest wear protection incorporating alumina ceramic embedded beads.
This highly durable and longer lasting effective anti-wear lining system can be arranged combining the ceramic modules for the main wear area and solid polyurethane for the surrounding area. The key features and benefits are:
- Available in a variety of hardness durometers and formulas to suit specific applications.
- Bolt-in 305mm x 305mm panels can be arranged into any wear pattern that is required.
- Ceramic cylinder panels available in thicknesses of 50mm and 63mm.
- Bolt sizes of ½ and ¾ inches available.
- Replace only what’s needed instead of replacing the entire liner.
- Light weight compared to steel therefore reduces OHS hazards during installation.