The Safe-T-Drift Belt Misalignment Switch is made for high speed belt applications, having a pre-warn contact and final trip contact both individually adjustable. The Safe-T-Drift Belt Misalignment Switch is suitable with vertical or horizontal mounting and arms fully adjustable through 360 degrees.
- Robust UV stable, flame retardant (V0 rating) PBT/PC non corrosive plastic enclosure to IP67.
- All external fixings etc. are 316 Stainless Steel.
- Operating shaft bearings are UV stable, flame retardant PBT/PC plastic, for long maintenance free operation.
- Operating shaft sealing via a double lip oil seal, with external dust protecting boot.
- 90° full movement of operating arm with easily adjustable switching points from 5° to 75°.
- Standard unit has both ALARM & TRIP micro switches, each with 1no +1nc change over contacts.
- Micro switches pre wired to tunnel terminals.
- Solid or sprung shaft roller mounting arms, available either vertical or horizontal.
- Rollers are Stainless Steel, 50mm diameter with high speed sealed ball bearings.
- Arms are fully adjustable through 360°.