The Super G Secondary Belt Cleaning System utilises a ‘pass-through’ mainframe design allowing material to freely fall through it, keeping bulk materials handling operations running with little to no maintenance resources, and no waste materials.
The Super G uses the same heavy duty mainframe and Perma-Torque™ spring free urethane tensioning system as the Eraser primary belt cleaning system, and incorporates a corrosion resistant, fully sealed and dust proof polyurethane tensioner, providing safe, reliable blade adjustment for optimum belt cleaning.
Blade choices are in a variety of solid Kryptane® urethane durometers, or a heavy duty urethane/tungsten carbide blade, to suit all your secondary belt cleaning requirements.
• Effective performance for wet, sticky secondary cleaning applications.
• Tungsten carbide edged cleaning blades available.
• The Perma-Torque™ internal central tensioner is adjustable to provide uniform belt cleaning pressure.
• Compact mounting footprint only protrudes 127 mm from mounting structure.
• Brightly colored safety yellow end caps seal the Safe Torque ratchet from dust and water contamination.
• Single pin blade attachment means quick and simple blade change out, less downtime and no rusty bolts.
Also available in fire retardant, fire resistant and anti-static formulas (consult our sales team for details).